If you're like many people, your car is something you simply can't function without. So when your vehicle stops working as it should, you need a dependable auto repair shop to get to the bottom of the problem as quickly as possible. In Raleigh, Garner & Cary, NC, the auto repair shop to trust is Cottman of The Triangle Area. Whether your car is in need of a minor fix or an extensive overhaul, we'll give your vehicle our full attention until it's running the way it should be.
Restoring Integrity to the Auto Industry
Some auto repair shops like to take advantage of customers by overcharging for their services, but at Cottman of The Triangle Area, you won't have to worry about being taken for a ride. We aim to establish long-term relationships with our customers, and to achieve that goal, we strive to consistently offer:
- Affordable auto repair services
- Accurate estimates and turnarounds
- Comprehensive repairs
- Convenient appointments and hassle-free scheduling
Come See What Makes Us Different
We want your experience with us to be a positive one, and our courteous, knowledgeable mechanics will stop at nothing to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. So the next time you find yourself in need of an auto repair shop, turn to the team at Cottman of The Triangle Area.
To learn more about our services and specials, call or stop by our auto repair shop today.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Vancouver, please call 888-667-4308 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.